Things to Do in and around Perthshire
Walking / Hiking
- Cateran Trail is close by.
- A couple of Munroes within easy reach.
- Glenshee Ski Centre with 21 lifts and 36 runs it offers UK's most extensive skiing and snow boarding.
- If you don't feel up to skiing there are some great slopes for sledging.
- Good roads for cycling along with nearby mountain bike trails.
- Salmon & trout fishing at Riverdell on request. Well stocked trout lochs and coarse ponds within easy drive. Sea fishing approximately one hours drive.
- Championship courses within easy reach. St Andrews, Carnoustie & Glen Eagles no more than one hours drive.
- Nearest distilleries at Pitlochry - Edradour and Bells. Others within easy drive.
- Scone Palace, Glamis Castle & Balmoral Castle (the Queen's Scottish home) are just over half an hours drive away.
- Small shop, pub & restaurants approximately 6 miles away.
- Blairgowrie, Pitlochry, Dundee & Perth nearest towns.